Dritz Fashion Grommet Tools
The Dritz® fashion grommet tools are hand tools for applying Dritz® ½” fashion grommets. Package includes 1 anvil and 1 setter.
- Mark position of grommet by tracing around inside opening of grommet. Cut hole with scissors. Note: For fabrics with stretch, cut hole smaller than inside opening of grommet.
- Insert grommet (deep half) into hole from right to wrong side of fabric. Place anvil on a hard surface. Position grommet on anvil.
- Place insert over center of grommet.
- Place washer, dome side up, over insert.
- Insert setter into grommet; hammer using 2 or 3 forceful taps. Center of grommet will roll over to secure grommet and provide a smooth finish.